20150120

Unbreakable.

Today's been extremely difficult.

All I want to do is forget.  But I don't think it's going to happen.  I need to be strong, I need to be unbreakable.  I need to make this difference.  But what difference will it make.  There will always be those bash pages.  Someone will always get their feelings hurt.  Cyber bullying will always be there.  So am I really going to change anything.

How do I go from being the confident me, to the one that's afraid.  I've never been afraid, and if I was I hid it quite well.  How do I go from someone so sure of herself, to someone who just wants to disappear?

Do I listen to the choices I have, or do I ignore everything that's happening.

I'm not sure what I'm doing anymore.

I don't know why I feel so numb to it.  Why I can sit there and take it, but when someone else says I shouldn't take it or stand for it it starts to sink in.  Why is it only then that it starts to become scary, that you feel yourself breaking?

I will remain unbreakable.  I will remain strong.

No comments:

Post a Comment