20100917

I'm in!

Last night at around 5:00 I swore into the Navy.  I said the pledge that makes me a Sailor of the United States Navy.  I leave February 23,2011.  It seems more real now than ever.  I told my swear in buddy that before I didn't want to work out and not get in.  Before it seemed like it was beyond reach, it seemed before that it was on the other side of the mountain and no matter how far I climbed I couldn't see it.  But now it's on top of that mountain.  Now it's in my reach.  Now it's really happening.


I am a Hospital Corpsman in the United States Navy, I have the opportunity to work with Marines, and many sorts of people.




I have the opportunity to stretch out my wings and fly!  I can go to a thousand different places, see a thousand different things, experience a thousand different things.

I have the power to change the world, to make my mark on it.

Watch me do it, watch me live a life I want to live.  Watch me make mistakes, and then fix it.  Watch me become the me I've always wanted to be!

1 comment: