20101105

A Great Way to Start off my Birthday.

I'm sorry I'm going to complain.  this is the only place I can complain where my family won't see it  well because they don't check my blog, so it's my safe spot.  I don't have to watch what I say on here like I have to on facebook.  If I say one wrong thing my Aunt, my Mom, and My little cousin lets just call her thing 1 jump on my back about it like crazy!

Well anyway, todays my birthday as seen above and instead of getting happy birthdays when I wake up, I get thing 1 turning over my blanket, which I'm sleeping in to find her phone. 
What are you doing?
Looking for my phone.
It's by the TVgo away.
So she grabs her phone and I go back to sleep.  Second thing I hear is her on the phone and her mom speaking clear as day through the SPEAKER!  I can allready tell she's going to be one of those abnoxious people who have their cell phones on speaker in the resturaunts while their eating!  But it wasn't the simple I love you mom kinda call it was a call over hair products!  So you know I yell "thing 1 cna you take it off speaker please some people are trying to sleep." And in turn I get "I don't like holding it up to my ear, and Mom said to shut up Keith(Aunt's boyfriend) is sleeping in the other room!" And so I move to my moms room thinking I won't be able to hear her as much, and she goes into the bathroom calls her friend and YALA!!! I CAN STILL HEAR THEM!  Rayahni still has the speaker on and I can't sleep anymore. 

I'm about to go on the computer when Thing 2(thing 1's little sister) starts screaming 'thing 1, thing 1" over and over again. So I get up and grab her, grab the computer, and go out in the living room where I get even more attitude. I get just stop talking all readys, I get drop your attitudes, and I just say I'm allowed it's my BIRTHDAY.  I don't know how many times I had to say that and she finally got the message where she says "Happy birthday."  I get more enthusiastic birthdays on Facebook thank you.

Well that was my complaint of the day!  Thanks for listening.

No comments:

Post a Comment