20101225

Merry Christmas!

Okay so I decided to try a different layout this round.  It's almost the New Year which means everything starts new.  My blog starts a whole new journey, I start my new journey which includes running, sit-ups, and push-ups, I start my journey to become a U.S Navy Sailor.

 What are you Thankful for this Holiday Season?

1. My family
2. The opportunity to SERVE my country, not a lot of people can do that right now
3. The troops overseas that can be with their families today.
4. My FREEDOM.

What's Been New in your Life?

1. I broke up with my ex boyfriend Ryan after two months and told him I wasn't in love with him and I didn't think I ever was.
2. I leave in 1 month four weeks and 1 day I believe(Check the countdown on the bottom of the page)
3. One of my best friends from high school died in Iraq, he was supposed to be home for christmas, I guess God decided he needed his help in heaven, what can we say against it?  His funeral is on the thirtieth :( rest in Peace Julien Chabin, you'll always be a marine
4. It's almost the end of 2010, which means hello 2011 show me the men!!!

What are your Resolutions for the New Year?

1. Work out everyday whether or not it's outside or inside.
2.Start working on those push-ups, sit-ups, and running!  Lots of running!
3. Limiting my time on facebook, I need to stop going on everyday.
4. Spend as much time with my family as I possibly can?

What Will I Miss Most?

1. My Family
2. My friends
3. My baby cousin Thing 2, it's almost like she's mine, I spend every waking minute with her.  
4. My books.
5. My TV Shows, it's a good thing there's internet in this world that's all I got to say!


Ever Notice...
How the world seems to revolve around certain people in your life.
How one person can make you smile.
How one person can make your day by doing the littlest of things. 
When everything bad seems to happen all at once, someone can always make you smile again.
How babies make everyone smile, just because they have the power of cuteness.
How little girls will always like barbies, and boys will always like cars, for me hopefully the girls will like cars too!
How cartoons just get more and more stupider until they aren't even funny anymore!
How we reminisce about the good days but we never live in the present.  
How we start planning our Christmas list that week and new things pop up a week before Christmas?  I still want those Hungry Hungry Hippos!
That the people around you will always care about you, even when you screw things up unintentionally.



So how's that for a new layout?  I had fun with it.  I'll soon be in the United States Navy as a full pledged Sailor, but until then...



Future Sailor Peters signing off!


Future Sailor Peters, Thing 2, and Thing 1 wish you a very merry Christmas!

Mele Kalikimaka Everyone!  


No comments:

Post a Comment