20110106

It's Scary...

When you hold someones life in your hands.  
I recently discovered that my ex boyfriend has been smoking a lot of dope,
seeing as we're in the Navy about to go to boot camp,
the Navy has zero tolerance for drugs, and zero tolerance for alcohol if under the age of 21.
So what do I do?
Do I tell the recruiters and ruin his dreams of going into the Navy?
Do I talk to him about it although I'm not sure he'll listen?
Do I tell the recruiters and in the process help him?
I don't know what to do.
If I tell Petty Officer about it he's out.
But if I don't and he gets in then I could be risking millions of lives, even if he's going in as a cook.
So what do I do?
What do I do? 
What do I do?

The measure of a man's real character is what he would do if he knew he never would be found out.  ~Thomas Babington Macaulay

1 comment:

  1. im sorry you are in that predicament. Follow your heart and remember God will never steer you wrong.

    =)

    ReplyDelete