20110121

Projects, Projects, Projects.

So I went into my recruitment office yesterday for my thirty day.
I did my pee test, pregnancy test, and i studied for my PFS for a little bit.
And I came out of there with 2 projects and a lot of recruiting information.  
Go ahead and ask me, Ready, Set, Go.
I swear every time I go into that office I laugh so hard, I lose my voice the very next day!
Best in What! The west!
Okay so onto my projects I have to put a power point together of the different kinds of ships and Airplanes!  This is going to take me a while that's for sure.  
And I also have to organize the display board with all of the Future Sailor pictures.  I'll take a picture of the before after and in between's <3
I'm baby sitting again today, but when she goes to sleep I'm cleaning my room and starting to pack and repack my things.
The first things to repacked and packed are my books, 
Then I need to decide what clothes I'm not going to be wearing in the next month and pack those away.  
I need to check out the whether too, anyone know what the whether in Illinois is like in early summer?  I need to start packing my bag for A School.
There's so much that I have to do!  YIKES! 
So that's what's going to happen today.  And maybe the movies if my friend ever texts me back. 
Thing 2 says bye and she loves you.

1 comment:

  1. hey! So for my layouts I've just been playing around with photoshop. Lots of trial and error haha. There are some free sites that you can play around with too :)

    ReplyDelete