20100713

No Asvab today

So I guess there was no reason to be nervous.  I should've known this would happen!  My recruiter did it to me yesterday as well but that was completely understandable, I mean meps is a busy place!

But you know this was a planned day! I was supposed to take my ASVAB and go to MEPS tomorrow.  But that's not in my plans.  So my aunt and I made all these plans about who was going to babysit the baby, so that I could do this!  And instead I can't take the test today(even though it was planned for one and a half weeks), because apparently the military has no record of me to take the ASVAB, and if I had taken it today it would've been months before I had gotten to go To meps!  And the thing that really sucks is he didn't tell me until thirty minutes before our appointement to work on the Papers for MEPS!

So instead of the original plan I take the ASVAB tomorrow and leave sunday for meps and come back Monday Night.  I guess at least I'm still going right?

Okay so I lied.  I was supposed to originally take it on Friday, but because it was a training day it got postponed till today, and now it's postponed till tomorrow!

5 comments:

  1. Be happy, things could always be worse, you could have a medical issue that could disqualify you off the bat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just let it go so that you can focus on FINALLY taking it. I'm sure you'll do fine. I called the recruiter today to see if he'd been able to get some more info for me, and we ended up scheduling me to come in and do the ASVAB tomorrow morning! Talk about last minute. I guess I'm having the opposite problem from you. I hope I do ok since I don't really have time to prepare. Fingers crossed for both of us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. fingers crossed. I let it go after some carrots, and a movie. lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol. Well, I went in this morning at 8 and he told me it was cancelled for today. So now I have to try and reschedule. You would think the military could be a little more organized with this stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know! But I took it today and I'm off to Meps this weekend!

    ReplyDelete