20100729

So...

I didn't get the job:(

But maybe I wasn't meant to.  I have no idea what I'm supposed to do until boot camp, I don't even know when I go to boot camp.  Maybe it'll be soon.

The day before I went to meps I got a fortune that basically said something good will happen in three months.  Maybe it's me graduating boot camp:) or maybe it's going to Boot camp:)  Who knows?  I still have to wait to know if I'm in, I needed my medical Records, which I'm hoping my recruiter got and faxed over to MEPS San Diego.

I hope I'm able to do this, that's the only thing disqualifying me right now, and that's because I had my birthmark removed because moles decided to grow on it.

I'm supposed to be paying rent, just a small amount of it like a hundred dollars, but because I've been babysitting like two weeks a month, both day and night I haven't been able to find a job so because I'm babysitting I'm working off my rent.  But I feel bad because my mom has to pay for me.  And I'm tired of using her money, but there's nothing I can do about it.  Not till after I get a job, or I go to boot camp.  Hopefully I'll go soon.  I'm really tired of fighting with my family, about such things like money or sharing a room with my little cousin, I know she hates it most of the time.

Maybe with distance we'll all get along again.  We won't have to bicker, and I won't get yelled at about how to do my job as a babysitter.    I need a break from my family.

We'll see what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment